Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Well, that was an uneventful Halloween. Thank goodness.

I always feel like I should put some effort into it, like handing out candy or dressing up, but the years I dress up, no one notices (like when I was Sheldon from Big Bang and pretty much just looked like myself with a severe hairstyle), or no one rings the doorbell (the year we bought a big bag of premium candy and then proceeded to eat it all ourselves...go us).

So, yeah, not really into it.

I did notice, however, that our new neighborhood is really quiet Halloween night, so that’s good. I wonder if it’s safe to put out pumpkins. I’m guessing it is but I didn’t want to take a chance what with those damn kids out joyriding and smashing things. Hooligans.

Stay off my lawn, youths.

Anyway, I hope everybody had fun, no matter what you did, and stayed safe and didn’t have to clean up pumpkin guts this morning. That’s the worst.

Also, make sure to tell your kids that you have to go through their candy before they eat it, and get you some of those “suspicious”candies. You know, the good ones. Better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment