Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Oh, man. It is so morningy this morning.

I feel like Tuesday is way worse than Monday. There’s still no end in sight, and you’re not even halfway done,  but you’re already tired from the hell that was Monday.

At least there’s coffee. The sunrise is also quite nice this morning, but since my eyes are still blurry and runny (it takes a good three hours before I stop yawning and making them water profusely) I can’t really see it. Well, not as clearly as I’d like to.

Also, why are there always so many tasks? I swear I got a huge list of stuff done yesterday, and it’s already time to do some more? Crap. When does it end?

Well, alright, I know when it ends. It ends when I go back to bed. For approximately eight hours.

And then it starts again.

Blergh. I need a nap, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment