Friday, November 3, 2017

Is it just me, or is hair really complicated? I’m trying to grow mine out, just to see if I can do it, and I’ve reached that lovely stage where I either have a ginormous wad of hair in my eyes, or I need to learn how to use barrettes without crying/poking my head and bleeding everywhere.

Really. It’s those two options or hit the clippers and shave this bad boy off.

This morning, I was all ambitious. I was going to conquer the crap out of my bangs. I washed and conditioned, put in my product, and I was ready to go.

Except that it was 4:45 am and I had less than ten minutes unless I wanted to forego pants, which I might be okay with, but I think my coworkers might feel a smidge weird about.

So I pulled it to the side, vetoed that because of the strong resemblance to that weird kid in my third grade class who smelled like cheese and always ate tuna fish for lunch, tried pulling it back and then pushing it forward, which just made me look ridiculous, and then tried a couple of other things which I can’t even describe in words, so I’ll just put in a link to an equally bad picture here:

http://weirdrussia.com/2015/01/21/bangs-mens-choice-of-hairstyle-in-russia/

Only click if you feel brave. There’s some bangs on there you can’t unsee.

At any rate, yeah, it didn’t go well. Used a bobby pin, tucked my bangs to the side, looked like a manlier version of Jonathan from ‘Who’s the Boss?’ all day.

Maybe I’ll get it tomorrow. Or maybe, just maybe, I’ll give up. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment