Monday, May 1, 2017

Wow, I failed at blogging in April. But now it's May, so I can do a quick recap for everybody, in case you're wondering what April was like in my neck of the woods:

CHAOS.

Ha ha ha. Yes, April has always been a tumultuous month for me, for some odd reason, and this year was no exception. I started the month off with a horrible chest cold that turned into three weeks of coughing. I'm still having to sleep with a cough drop, because I still have a cough or two here and there. Yeah. Not great for a singer.

The other big change has been our new cockatiel, Lulu. This is a wonderful change, though. This girl is the sweetest, cuddliest, most lovable bundle of feathers you've ever seen. I can't believe we've made it through this much of life without this ray of sunshine, but there you go. She just makes our hearts happy in ways we never expected. Awesome.

And, finally, the big news is that we're moving.

I'll let that sink in.

Yes, we are choosing to leave this house that we put all our blood and guts into and move a town away. The market is good, there is way more work there for me, and it just seemed like the right time. Thought about this one pretty hard.

So for the last four days we've been cleaning and showing and cleaning and showing and cleaning and showing. I hope we get an offer on our house soon, because it is exhausting. Not to mention all of the looking and looking and looking for a house where we can live, which is hard because the market there moves pretty darn quick, too.

So yep.

That's our April.

Bring it, May.

No comments:

Post a Comment