Thursday, May 18, 2017

My last post got eaten by my iPad. Maybe that's the universe's way of telling me it sucked.

It kind of did suck, though. So that's alright.

At any rate, we just finished appraisals and inspections on both house and are at the stage where you just wait for reports and then either hear what the buyers want or, as the buyers, decide what you want.

Ugh. Waiting.

So I am just planning out my next packing spree. I've gotten four rooms, two closets, my dresser and my bathroom all packed, so the kitchen will be next. Unfortunately, we're out of boxes, so I'm waiting on that, too.

More waiting. 

It's good for my patience, but not so good for my nerves.

I am getting pimples and I swear my white hairs have tripled in the last month. It's pretty sweet.

I will just keep reminding myself that we chose to do this and once it's over, it'll be great.

It will, me.

I swear.

For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment