Thursday, November 24, 2016

Well, we got to go on the big trip to Disney World with my parents. So that's where we were.

Also, I had a gross surgery in my jaw...called an apicoectomy (look it up, it's not that painful, but, holy crap, it's noisy and bloody while they're doing it), and so far (I'm on my second day after), it's healing nicely except for the fact that I'm swollen and I look like I've been punched in the face. Hopefully, this will help with all the jaw pain. We'll see.

And, finally, it's Thanksgiving, and I have so much to celebrate today. My mom has started putting on weight, and my dad is getting to go back to his speed-walking, which makes me very thankful. I have a beautiful kitchen and tons of counter space for pie-making, which makes me thankful, as well. We have family and friends here and more coming for Christmas, and I'm extremely thankful for that, too.

Mostly, though, I'm thankful for my husband. He's pretty cute.

So, that's the update. I do have stories, but I'm making pies and just don't have time right now, so they'll have to wait. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment