Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Whoa. This post is super important. I just found out the secret of life.

It’s napping. Ha ha ha...fooled you there, didn’t I? But, seriously, it’s the best thing ever.

So my thyroid is on the fritz again, and I’m a bit tired lately, so I kind of just feel like sleeping all of the time. Okay, maybe that’s just how I’ve always been, but even more so this year, so bear with me.

Two days a week I get to go teach and hang out with my Dad, and since we drive up so early in the morning, I get to nap on my Dad’s amazing couch.

It’s truly the best napping couch ever. I want to write poems to it and buy it flowers.

At any rate, yesterday, the sun was shining through the windows right onto the couch, and the dogs were up there and we all had a big sunny nap on the couch while game shows (oh, yes, you know that’s right) we’re playing in the background. It was flipping magical.

So, props to the couch. The napping couch. I shall call you Theraflu, because you never fail at putting me to sleep. Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment