Friday, August 24, 2018

Rough week. Sick sister, MIL had a stroke, roof is leaking, car has a slow leak in a second tire.

Yeah. I hate this week.

But, at least it's Friday. And we will have something delicious for dinner tonight, if I make it until then, which is looking likely.

Also, I've gotten my typing speed up to 50 WPM with no peeking, so that's pretty neat.

Oh, and I lost a pound at weigh-in this morning, so there's that.

But still. And I really miss having my mom to tell me I look pretty even when I don't and to get excited about new shoes or face masks or lipstick with me.

Sigh.

Kind of just hanging in there right now. Poopy, poopy week.

It'll get better, though. Right? Yeah. Or it won't, but maybe it will.

Or maybe I'll eat something cheesy and delicious for dinner, and it won't be better, but I'll feel better about it because cheese. And if that doesn't work, maybe I'll try a beer and/or cake.

We'll see.

But it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment